- CAPACITY: Holds 6 Pistols and 18 Magazines. Fits guns up to 8" in total length.
- HEAVY-DUTY & LIGHTWEIGHT CASE: This heavy-duty injection molded HPRC case is impact and crush-resistant yet lightweight enough for easy transport (weighs 6.13lbs empty). Waterproof, dustproof, and airtight with pressure equalization valve. Features reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant. The HPRC collection has been subjected to severe tests based on norms/national and international standards, such as ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280 and DS 81-41 FALL.
- HIGH-END CUSTOMIZABLE FOAM: Our Military-Grade foam will keep your firearm safe and sound. Each case is composed of a shock-absorbing customizable closed-cell polyethylene foam insert. Foam is water, chemical, and oil resistant and can be easily wiped clean. Included cut-to-length plugs provide extra support for shorter magazines, and removable foam fore-ledges accommodate most under-barrel attachments. Can fit multiple pistols, revolvers, and magazines.
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL (IP67 RATED & TSA APPROVED): Our TSA compliant case is perfect for flying with firearms. Features dual-pad-lockable holes and an automatic pressure equalization valve. The IP67 rating confirms the case is both Dust-Proof and Water-Proof. Withstands extreme temperatures of - 40°C (-40°F) up to 80°C (176°F), the hard carrying case holds strong due to the TTX01 material used to create it.
- SAFETY-MINDED: Pistols point downward when being carried and downrange when the case is opened.
TSA requires the following:
- The firearm must be in a hard-sided container.
- The container must be locked. A locked container is defined as one that completely secures the firearm from being accessed. Locked cases that can be pulled open with little effort cannot be brought aboard the aircraft.
Please refer to the TSA website for more information:
TSA Transporting Firearms and Ammunition
Weather resistant - Can withstand spashes of water but cannot be submerged
Custom Foam Information
With MyCaseBuilder, you are designing full replacement foam for the base of your case.
When you receive your foam it will be the full height and slip right into the base of your case.
If you have a case already and only need replacement foam, you will have the choice to add lid foam during checkout.