O.D. 19.87" x 13.93" x 4.68"
I.D. 18.19" x 11.75" x 4.25"
Unbreakable, watertight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof. These are some of the features of the Pelican Protector Case that offers total protection for your equipment. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. Its exclusive 1/4" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring and ABS latches seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
Your equipment can fit into the high density foam for total subjection and protection against impact, vibration or shock. This case is NATO-codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and ATA (Air Transportation Association). You break it, we replace it... forever
- Fits notebook computers up to 17.3" L x 11.0" W x 3.3" D
- Double safety locking latches with keys
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- O-ring seal
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Stainless steel hardware
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
Choose from the following colors at checkout
TSA requires the following:
- The firearm must be in a hard-sided container.
- The container must be locked. A locked container is defined as one that completely secures the firearm from being accessed. Locked cases that can be pulled open with little effort cannot be brought aboard the aircraft.
Please refer to the TSA website for more information:
TSA Transporting Firearms and Ammunition
Custom Foam Information
With MyCaseBuilder, you are designing full replacement foam for the base of your case.
When you receive your foam it will be the full height and slip right into the base of your case.
If you have a case already and only need replacement foam, you will have the choice to add lid foam during checkout.