Everyone Deserves a Second Chance
We want all of our MyCaseBuilder users to love their orders, so we include Do-Over Protection
with every purchase!
If after you receive your order, you discover a design mistake that made things fit incorrectly, Do-Over Protection will allow you to revise your custom foam design and have it recreated for you for 50% of the original purchase price, plus shipping.
Please refer to the following guidelines:
To redeem your Do-Over Protection, you must first fill out the Do-Over Return Authorization Form
. Once we process and authorize your request (usually within 24-48 hours), you will receive an email reply that contains instructions for creating your new design and sending back your unwanted foam. Please refer to the guidelines below for additional information.
- Please visit and submit the Do-Over Return Authorization Form before revising your design so we can assist you in making the necessary corrections and ensure a timely production turnaround for your new foam.
- Do-Over Protection expires if we do not receive a completed Do-Over Return Authorization Form within 30 days after the receipt of the original foam or if we do not receive the unwanted return foam within 30 days of the issuance of your Do-Over Authorization Number.
- Your original unwanted foam insert must be shipped back to MyCaseBuilder within 30 days of the receipt of your Authorization Number before we begin production of your revised design. All Do-Over shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
- Subsequent Do-Over redesigns and refabrications are acceptable, and are subject to MyCaseBuilder's Do-Over Protection guidelines.
- Do-Over redesigns with larger dimensions than the original design will be subject to additional charges. No refunds will be given for smaller-sized redesigns.
- Do-Over redesign lead-times are the same as normal production lead times, and begin as soon as we have both the return foam and the Do-Over Fabrication Authorization. Please visit our Shipping page for current lead-time status.
- Expedited return shipping options are available -- please mention this in your RMA request and we will contact you once your replacement foam is ready to ship back to you. All shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
As with all aspects of MyCaseBuilder, if you have any questions about Do-Over Protection, we encourage you to contact us
so we can help you make the perfect case.