O.D. 8.36" x 6.7" x 3.83"
I.D. 7.5" x 5" x 3.25"
The 3I Series Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Features a continuous molded-in hinge, patent pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Waterproof and Dust Tight Design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Continuous Molded-in Hinge for Added Protection
- Patented Trigger Release Latch System
- Snap-Down Rubber Over-Molded Cushion Grip Handle
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, Solvents, Corrosion, and Fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to Impact Damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Lockable with a padlock
- Retractable Handle and Edge Casters Standard
TSA requires the following:
- The firearm must be in a hard-sided container.
- The container must be locked. A locked container is defined as one that completely secures the firearm from being accessed. Locked cases that can be pulled open with little effort cannot be brought aboard the aircraft.
Please refer to the TSA website for more information:
TSA Transporting Firearms and Ammunition
Weather resistant - Can withstand spashes of water but cannot be submerged
Custom Foam Information
With MyCaseBuilder, you are designing full replacement foam for the base of your case.
When you receive your foam it will be the full height and slip right into the base of your case.
If you have a case already and only need replacement foam, you will have the choice to add lid foam during checkout.