Custom Protection for your Custom FoamOur goal is to make sure you are completely happy with your finished custom foam insert! Because we recognize that sometimes design shortfalls may be realized only after you receive your finished foam, we are pleased to offer our FailSafe® Design Protection starting at just $9.99 during checkout.
FailSafe entitles you to one revision and re-fabrication of your original custom foam design within 30 days of the receipt of your original foam, including Ground shipping - absolutely FREE.
(shipping costs for returning the unwanted foam back to MyCaseBuilder are the customer's responsibility)
To redeem your FailSafe Protection, you must first fill out the FailSafe Return Authorization Form. Once we process and authorize your request (usually within 4-5 business days), you will receive an email reply that contains instructions for creating your new design and sending back your unwanted foam. Please refer to the guidelines below for additional information.
- Please visit and submit the FailSafe Return Authorization Form before revising your design so we can assist you in making the necessary corrections and ensure a timely production turnaround for your new foam.
- FailSafe Protection expires if we do not receive a completed FailSafe Return Authorization Form within 30 days after the receipt of the original foam or if we do not receive the unwanted return foam within 30 days of the issuance of your FailSafe Authorization Number.
- Your original unwanted foam insert must be shipped back to MyCaseBuilder within 30 days of the receipt of your Authorization Number before we begin production of your revised design. Return shipping costs for the unwanted foam are the customer's responsibility.
- FailSafe Protection allows for one (1) revision and refabrication of your original foam design. Subsequent redesigns and refabrications are subject to MyCaseBuilder's Do-Over Protection guidelines.
- FailSafe redesigns with larger dimensions than the original design will be subject to additional charges. No refunds will be given for smaller-sized redesigns.
- FailSafe redesign lead-times are the same as normal production lead times, and begin as soon as we have both the return foam and the FailSafe Fabrication Authorization. Please visit our Shipping page for current lead-time status.
- Expedited return shipping options are available -- please mention this in your RMA request and we will contact you once your replacement foam is ready to ship back to you. All non-Ground return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
As with all aspects of MyCaseBuilder, if you have any questions about FailSafe, we encourage you to contact us so we can help you make the perfect case.