- CAPACITY: Holds 10 Pistols and 20 Magazines. Fits guns up to 10.375" in total length.
- HEAVY-DUTY & LIGHTWEIGHT CASE w/ WHEELS: This heavy-duty injection molded Doro case is impact and crush-resistant, features premium wheels, and extended soft-grip handles that help you get to your next destination quickly and efficiently. Waterproof, dustproof, and airtight with pressure equalization valve. Built to last with full-length hinges and corrosion-free nylon pins to provide extra protection for your firearms and accessories for years to come.
- HIGH-END CUSTOMIZABLE FOAM: Our Military-Grade foam will keep your firearm safe and sound. Each case is composed of a shock-absorbing customizable closed-cell polyethylene foam insert. Foam is water, chemical, and oil resistant and can be easily wiped clean. Included cut-to-length plugs provide extra support for shorter magazines, and removable foam fore-ledges accommodate most under-barrel attachments. Can fit multiple pistols, revolvers, magazines, and other firearm accessories.
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL (IP67 RATED & TSA APPROVED):Our TSA compliant case is perfect for flying with firearms. Features dual-pad-lockable holes (Fits 0.319" Shackle) and an automatic pressure equalization valve. The IP67 rating confirms the case is both Dust-Proof and Water-Proof (Water-tight for up to 30 minutes, submerged 1 meter deep.)
- SAFETY-MINDED: Pistols point downward when being carried and downrange when the case is opened.
Premium features at an Economy Price! Compare to Pelican, Storm, SKB, HPRC, Nanuk
TSA requires the following:
- The firearm must be in a hard-sided container.
- The container must be locked. A locked container is defined as one that completely secures the firearm from being accessed. Locked cases that can be pulled open with little effort cannot be brought aboard the aircraft.
Please refer to the TSA website for more information:
TSA Transporting Firearms and Ammunition
Weather resistant - Can withstand spashes of water but cannot be submerged
Custom Foam Information
With MyCaseBuilder, you are designing full replacement foam for the base of your case.
When you receive your foam it will be the full height and slip right into the base of your case.
If you have a case already and only need replacement foam, you will have the choice to add lid foam during checkout.