Store your AR-15/M4 Lower & Upper Receiver with Handle in this precision-cut custom foam Blow Molded case. Click the CUSTOMIZE button to add or remove spaces for other shapes or accessories!
Case with foam as shown includes black TopGuard base and charcoal ester convoluted lid.
Includes Spaces for:
A - AR-15/M4 Upper Reciever with Handle
B - AR-15/M4 Lower Reciever
C - AR-15/M4 Magazine
O.D. 27.5" x 16" x 7"
I.D. 26" x 14.62" x 6.12"
Whether you need to carry, ship, organize or protect your products, blow molded cases are the economical choice. Perfect for salesman sample kits, electronic equipment, medical products, instrumentation, etc.
- Attractive and virtually indestructible
- Unconditionally guaranteed
- UPS and airline approved
- Tough double wall construction
- Can't rust, chip or corrode
- Withstands temperatures -90°F to + 165°F
- Impervious to gas, oil, grease or chemicals
TSA requires the following:
- The firearm must be in a hard-sided container.
- The container must be locked. A locked container is defined as one that completely secures the firearm from being accessed. Locked cases that can be pulled open with little effort cannot be brought aboard the aircraft.
Please refer to the TSA website for more information:
TSA Transporting Firearms and Ammunition
Weather resistant - Can withstand spashes of water but cannot be submerged
Custom Foam Information
With MyCaseBuilder, you are designing full replacement foam for the base of your case.
When you receive your foam it will be the full height and slip right into the base of your case.
If you have a case already and only need replacement foam, you will have the choice to add lid foam during checkout.