** This design was shared by a user - please verify all shapes and dimensions **
Default is yellow TopGuard and charcoal ester convoluted lid when you select buy case with foam as shown.
This case can hold a complete M&P, an extra slide assembly, and 6 spare magazines. Shown here, it is used for an M&P 9T, Inert training slide. A spare UTM slide and magazines with dummy rounds or UTM rounds. It could also easlily be used for multiple calibers. This fits up to the 4.25" Barreled pistol with 17 round mags. It is for the smaller frame M&P (9/40) and NOT the .45 large frame, nor the long slides.
- Complete S&W M&P, (9/40) with up to 4.25" barrel.
- S&W M&P Slide assembly (9/40) with up to 4.25" barrel
- Spare Magazines (9/40) up to 17rd length. x6
TSA requires the following:
- The firearm must be in a hard-sided container.
- The container must be locked. A locked container is defined as one that completely secures the firearm from being accessed. Locked cases that can be pulled open with little effort cannot be brought aboard the aircraft.
Please refer to the TSA website for more information:
TSA Transporting Firearms and Ammunition
Weather resistant - Can withstand spashes of water but cannot be submerged
Custom Foam Information
With MyCaseBuilder, you are designing full replacement foam for the base of your case.
When you receive your foam it will be the full height and slip right into the base of your case.
If you have a case already and only need replacement foam, you will have the choice to add lid foam during checkout.